I actually really like how my body looks like in clothes right now, but I know it could look better and maybe I could actually feel comfortable in different shapes rather than always choosing the high
wasted pants and baddy t-shirts tugged in 'em.
Also I would like to be a bit more flexible physically just like I was during figure skating and taekwondo. It would be nice to go back on ice during winter and actually be able to do all the tricks I used to do.
Keeping things simple I won't weigh my self or take any measurements. The only measurement I need is they way I feel physically and mentally.


Here is me front and back. My legs don't really gain fait that much so
I have always preferred things that are looser on the top and tighter at
the bottom, just like in the yellow picture where I have a tad bit loose
very covering top and just a skirt as bottom.
To lose some weight, become flexible and eat more healthy, I have to do a plan and that's what i'll do...
tomorrow.
(Also I'm not telling about this little project to anybody, so if you reading there know me personally and recognize me I just want to say hi!)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti